Monday, November 3, 2014

Current Status


Hey Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I am currently in a transition state. A transition state (for me) is when I switch over to the Wattpad App. Since I am an avid reader, I can never go three hours without reading a book (that often leads me to problems). 

So when I go to the library I often walk out with a huge stack of books. But those books only seem to last so long. And when they're gone... I go into a panic.



But that was before I found Wattpad. Now that I have Wattpad, I can honestly say that my life has been changed (for the better). When I don't have any books to read, I can make the time more bearable. One thing I think is awesome with Wattpad is all of the books posted have been written by regular people (I mean people like you and I). On Wattpad there is a variety of books. Some books are written like professional pieces, and then there are some that are just crappy (I've seen a book that was just one long run on sentence).

I typically read the ones that are well written. The book I'm reading now is The Quirky Tale of April Hale. It's really good! It's about a girl named April Hale (obviously) who has asperger, and how she sees the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment